The Nursery

Now that Mommy and Daddy have finally seen their little girl, Mommy is getting very anxious to start on the nursery (a.k.a. the front bedroom). From the beginning we picked a theme of Under the Sea and were content with it no matter what the sex of the baby turned out to be. Now Mommy is second guessing whether or not she should let her little princess keep blue walls in her room. Although I am not an advocate for pink, I am torn between going overly girly and keeping with the original plan. Daddy would probably not be so happy and eager to change the wall color, since we just painted it about a year ago and we have new carpet in a room, so we will have to see. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please leave us a comment!

Here is a picture of the bedding I am thinking of using (of course I wouldn't paint the walls a soft green or yellow because Eddy and I do not like those colors)

Here are some pictures of the wall colors and carpet. The back wall is a darker shade of blue, while all the other walls are a light almost baby blue.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

make it red, and have the little princess decked out in kasey kahne. since of course, he is the best racer.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissy, you could go with a lighter baby blue or baby purple? I think the blue now is to bright for a girl. And you could never go too girly in my opinion. I tried to post last night but I guess it did not work. How are you? Miss you. We should talk sometime, soon, ok?
Here is all my school info for you to keep me up to date on stuff with plans, baby shower etc, so i can make plans to come home from school.

Address
kathy almeda
VCU-GRC-105-B
&11 west main st.
Richmond, va 23220

cell-757-812-9755

email- almedakm@vcu.edu

Do you think your mom would mind if i called her sometime to talk about jobs, work etc? You could give her my cell-not sure if she still has it.

Now that I know you are having a girl, I have lots of gift ideas! Have you registered anywhere? What about names?

Love ya,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

That supposed to be 711, sorry!