For those of you who are already parents, I commend your efforts in the name search. It is so hard to choose a name for someone you have not been able to meet. We want the name to fit our little girl, so choosing just the right name is a little tricky. After much discussion, we have chosen a first name for our little girl, Chevelle. It is English and means bold and beautiful. Trust me when I say, Eddy did pick the name, but I love its uniqueness. We are undecided about a middle name at this point. We have a few ideas, but we will probably be asking for suggestions. Let us know what you think so far of the name Chevelle. (Be nice, we know it is a car and a band name, neither of which are why we chose the name).
4 comments:
Hi Chrissy and Eddy. Well Chrissy, how about you middle name or your mom's or great grandma's or something like that? I like names as Hope, Faith, or Grace. Take Care!
Kathy
And I love your baby's name!
I love Chevelle Renee. Love you both!
Love, Mimi
I like the name Burt, then have another one named Ernie.
Or for Eddy, one named Walker and one later named Texas Ranger.
Love Jim
Post a Comment