Nursery Theme and Color

It is so hard to decide what theme and which room to use for our baby's nursery. We just recently painted our entire upstair within the past year and Daddy really does not want to paint. So there are two rooms to choose from to use as the nursery. One of the rooms is blue and the other is purple. The pictures of the rooms are not the best because they were taken before we put our furniture in them. Also, here are a few bedding sets that Eddy and I are considering. We could use some advise so please vote and let us know what you think. (If you click on the images they can be viewed larger, then just click the back arrow on your browser to come back to this page.)


Blue Room (2 shades)
Purple Room (1 shade)

Under The Sea

Baby Looney Tunes

Snoopy
Hello Kitty
Ladybug

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitley purple with Snoopy! Chrissy, you love purple, it's a girl and Eddy won't have to paint!

Have you thought of any names yet? Are you registered anywhere?

Anonymous said...

Dear Granddaugher.
I has been fun watching the activities and planning of my Great Granddaughter.
I like the purple room. I also am a big fan of blue and love the bright shades in the blue room. I just thing it might become too busy with the crib colors.
My first choice is the Under the sea. The second one is Hello Kitty. Keep me posted as you know I will want to make something.

Anonymous said...

Chrissy go to GlennaJean.com, they have awesome bedding! Also I like the lady bugs too!

Kathy Lane said...

Hi Baby Chevelle!!! Grammy Lane is voting for the purple room with the Hello Kitty ensemble. I love the color purple and cats. (So does your Mommy!!!) I think you would love it too!!! Remember the color purple represents royality and you're already a Princess!!!!

Love,
Grammy Lane

Deanna said...

Purple, under the sea for me:)
-Deanna

Anonymous said...

I think Chevelle should have the blue room and under the sea theme, considering she will live near the water! I am so happy for you two!
Love you both lots!! Can't wait to see you both in April/May