A big thank you to everyone for your input on what you think we should use in the nursery! After much consideration, Eddy and I have chosen to use the purple room and none of the themes previously suggested. Instead, Eddy and I have decided to go with a fairytale princess theme (not to be confused with the Disney Princesses). After taking a trip to the local baby stores,
Eddy found the perfect bedding and theme for our little girl. Here is a picture of the bedding. We hope you will agree that this would be simply beautiful in our little girl's room. For those of you who are very anxious to find out where we are registered, rest assure that Eddy and I are working on that task now. With such busy schedules, it has been difficult to fit it in. We hope to be finished registering by the end of January, before I start audit at work. Be sure to check back later this week for an update on our latest appointments. We had an ultrasound done on January 10th (I will have pictures) and we have another appointment this Wednesday.

(Click on image to see large view)
2 comments:
Hey Chrissy & Eddy,
WOW, It's perfect! I'll be on the lookout for little princess do-dahs when I'm out and about shopping.
I hope your next appointment goes well. Enjoy each day of little Chevelle's growing flutters & kicks; as the time will go quickly and before you know it she'll be in your arms.
Not sure when I'll get down your way, but would love to see ya'll when I do.
Take Care of Each Other,
Love, Karen
I love it, I love it, I love it! Perfect since she is a princess!. How did you choose the baby's name? How do you say it?
Why to go Eddy on impressing mom, I love it.
Post a Comment