Today, Eddy and I had our weekly checkup and it has been a long week for the both of us. We found out that I am 80% effaced, 1 centimeter dilated and station -1. Thankfully all the discomfort has been for a reason. We are getting closer, but there is still a long way to go. We did have a false alarm and made our first visit to the hospital Monday morning, but I was only having Braxton Hicks contractions and I was not dilated at all at that point. I did not gain any weight from last week. For the entire pregnancy I have gained 40 pounds, and I definitely feel it in my back! We are very eager for the real thing and can't hardly wait to hold Chevelle! Daddy is slightly nervous about this weekend as he will be gone Friday and Saturday to the Richmond Nascar races, but I assure you he has talked to Chevelle and hopefully convinced her to wait until his return before making her debut. We love you baby girl.....hang in there!
Erin's Gifts
-
Erin's packaged arrived perfectly on time on Saturday! Since Colby's
party wasn't until 5pm we had some time to kill during the day and the
package got t...
10 years ago


1 comment:
You look so beautiful love. But I know you are so ready. If you talk to Eddy, give him my cell#. I am sitting around turn 3, maybe we could meet up? 757-812-9755
oh yeah, Christy's phone is broke, call me if you need to get a hold of her.
Post a Comment