Finally, our Chevelle arrived on Tuesday, May 6, 2008 at 12:47 am. She weighed 7 lbs. and 1 oz. and she was 19 inches long. Mommy's water broke around 6 am Sunday, May 4th. Mommy and Daddy drove to the hospital around 5 pm and Mommy was admitted to Sentara Careplex Hospital around 6 pm. I was not having any contractions so unfortunately, Monday morning at 8 am I had to be put on Pitocin. I stayed on the Pitocin all day long and finally shortly before midnight, I was dilated enough to start pushing. I pushed for 45 minutes before she was born. The doctor believes it took so long because my pelvis is too small. Luckily, Chevelle was not any larger or she may have been delivered by C-section. We are all doing well and would like to thank everyone for your support! We really appreciate all of the calls and text messages. Sorry if I have not returned yours, we have been very busy new parents! Here are a few pictures for now. I will try to post new pictures soon.
Erin's Gifts
-
Erin's packaged arrived perfectly on time on Saturday! Since Colby's
party wasn't until 5pm we had some time to kill during the day and the
package got t...
10 years ago





1 comment:
Hi Chrissy and Eddy,
I hope everything is going well. Chrissy I know you are so tired. Christy says you could not stay awake on the phone when she talked to you the other day. I hope to meet little Chevelle soon before you guys go to Colorodo in August. I go back to school Monday, so I hope you send me a millon pictures to keep me up to date on this little one! I will be home at the end of July for good. Love you guys!!
almedakm@vcu.edu
757-812-9755
Post a Comment