Today we had another checkup and to our delight there have been some developments. Mommy really has not been feeling well this past week. There have been lots of hard and at times painful contractions, a lot of cramping and pressure. To our amazement, Chevelle has completely dropped, and she is head down. The nurse could actually feel her head today! I am fairly certain that I am either 100% effaced or at least most of the way (the nurse did not specify). This little girl has been very busy over the past week. Now we are just waiting for the right amount and timing of contractions to help me dilate. Although the time of her arrival is still anyone's guess, it is possible she will be joining us soon, but if not then we look forward to her arrival in another 3 weeks!
3 comments:
I totally think you are going to go early!!! Are you still working?
Lets just hope she diesn't get here before the Richmond race, anytime after that will be great!!! I'm so excited to see you both in 5 days. Chirssy you look great being pregnant!!
Chrissy--guess what!!! I got two free tickets to the race this weekend!!! I think dad is in shock! I got them through the chruch on VCU's campus. OMG! I have been gitty all day! Call my cell or email me, maybe we could meet up? I have no idea about where we are seating yet. They were gifted and I won't be told til Sat. 757-812-9755, almedakm@vcu.edu, love you girl, hang in there not much longer to go!
Kathy
Post a Comment