Once we arrived home, we were surprised to see our stork had already arrived. We could not wait to be in the comfort of our own home with our brand new daughter. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 12 oz. before we left the hospital Wednesday evening. Our first week was a challenge as new parents with no sleep in sight! At Chevelle's two week check-up she weighed 7 lbs. 12 oz. and she was 20 1/2 inches long. She grew a whole inch and a half in two weeks! Here are a few pictures of our little princess. I was so busy worrying about feedings that I hardly remembered to pick up my camera and when I did there was nobody there to hold her for me, so yes she is always laying in her boppy. This is it for now....we hope to have more pictures up soon.
P.S. - Kaitlyn, the last picture is her MY SPACE picture just for you! I think she learned that from her Auntie.





1 comment:
Happy one month birthday baby chevelle-can't wait to meet you-soon I hope.
Post a Comment