Thirty Weeks (Mar. 5th) Seven Months

We had our thirty week check-up today and everything looked good. Mommy gained 1 pound since the last appointment for a grand total of 29 pounds gained. Chevelle was being very active while at the appointment and her heart rate was 149 which is good. I was having back to back Braxton Hicks contractions while at the doctors office. The doctor measured my uterus and it was measuring perfectly at 30 weeks. Just to be safe, the doctor decided while I was there to check on the amniotic fluids. The good news is they increased from the last ultrasound done in January, but not by much. We will still be going to EVMS for additional ultrasounds on Monday, March 10th. Take a look at our beautiful Chevelle. We actually got a 3D picture of her face. I think she looks like Eddy! The bottom picture is a profile of her whole body. Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see you on Monday baby girl!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Chrissy, Chevelle is so beautiful!

I got the baby shower invitation the other day. I will call your mom sometime next week.

My mom and I got our invitation. Did you send Christy one??? Are you and her ok. Christy says you guys have nott talked since you saw her after her accident. She better, you cant't tell. Call her please, I think she misses you.

Love you so much, take care,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I can't wait til August to meet her, unless she comes just a little early when we are out there in April/May!
I think she has Eddy's nose! She is very beautiful!
Love, "Auntie Mimi"

Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissy,

I RSVP ed to your mom at the phone # given for mom, christy and I. I left a message b/c no one answered. See you in a week!