We had our thirty-two week check-up today and we finally met the last doctor we had not met in the practice I am going to, Dr. Curtis. Funny enough, this is the doctor that delivered my sister Kaitlyn almost 19 years ago! Eddy and I both really liked him. Mommy gained another two pounds for a grand total of 31 pounds gained so far. I should be gaining about a pound a week from here on out. My blood pressure was good at 120/70. Chevelle had a good heart rate at 150. The doctor measured my uterus and I am measuring at 31 weeks, but I hope to catch up by my next appointment in two weeks. The doctor has scheduled me for another ultrasound at our next appointment on April 2nd. They want to continue to monitor the amniotic fluid level and Chevelle's growth. I can tell she is starting to feel slightly cramped in her home because all of my organs have shifted up and are making it harder to breathe. She has discovered that she can stretch up into my ribs (which is very uncomfortable for Mommy). We are hoping at the next ultrasound she will be head down and preparing for birth in a little over 7 weeks. She has really started having the hiccups a lot lately and is preparing her lungs.
Erin's Gifts
-
Erin's packaged arrived perfectly on time on Saturday! Since Colby's
party wasn't until 5pm we had some time to kill during the day and the
package got t...
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment