Eddy and I first thought we might be pregnant around the 25th of August. I had been feeling very sick and tired for almost a week. I was convinced that I either had the flu or I was pregnant. We keep our suspicions to ourselves and decided to wait and see. Finally on September 3rd, I couldn't wait any longer. We took our first test and it came back positive. We both had such a look of disbelief and shock (Eddy was grinning from ear to ear). We wanted very much to get pregnant, but didn't think it could happen so soon. We waited another four days and took a second test on September 7th, and it too came back a very quick positive result. We were packing the truck for the weekend Nascar races and were so gitty it was ridiculus. We decided not to tell anyone until we could tell our parents all on the same day. We kept our little secret to ourselves, but it was pretty hard considering I was already visiting the lady's room frequently and was extremely nauseous (not to mention both our dads were with us at the races). We somehow managed to hold out until that Sunday for Grandparent's Day. Eddy and I wanted to wait until I went to the doctor to confirm, but my appointment was not for another month and we were way to anxious to wait.
Erin's Gifts
-
Erin's packaged arrived perfectly on time on Saturday! Since Colby's
party wasn't until 5pm we had some time to kill during the day and the
package got t...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment