Sixteen Weeks (Nov. 28th) - Four Months

At our sixteen week appointment, I had blood work done to test for health defects in the baby. The testing is a normal part of the checkup to help alert the doctors to any special needs or care the baby may need. The blood work also tests to make sure Mommy is doing well. I received a flu shot and we were able to hear that very fast and loud heartbeat. At this appointment, Mommy had gained ten pounds in the past month for a total pregnancy gain of thirteen pounds. I don't think I have ever put on weight that quickly. Hopefully this means the baby is growing to be healthy and strong. Mommy and Daddy also found out that at there next appointment they will have their second ultrasound and hopefully find out the sex of the baby. We both cannot wait to see our baby!

2 comments:

KathyA said...

Oh my Gosh, beautiful girl, you are glowing! Much love, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Love the bedding! It's cute for your girl. What about a lighter blue or baby purple? And yes, you could still go all girly with this. You have given me shopping ideas! Hey, here is my cell # 757-812-9755, here is my school email, almedakm@vcu.edu and here is my mailing address, 711 west main st, VCU Gladding Residendance Center, richmond, va 23220, place keep me update. Hey we should talk soon ok? Would you mom mind if I called her sometime and talk job ideas etc?

Love ya
Kathy