Erin's Gifts
-
Erin's packaged arrived perfectly on time on Saturday! Since Colby's
party wasn't until 5pm we had some time to kill during the day and the
package got t...
Why hello there stranger
-
Two words. Blog fail.
It's been over a year since my last post. It's a good thing this isn't my
job and I don't get paid for it. I'd be living on the mean s...
Lost and never to be found
-
So it happened...a few months ago I got a new job...and with that new job,
a new laptop and I lost all of my pictures of the kids. As you know I was
behind...
Day 4- Bangkok, Thailand- December 31, 2007
-
Morning brings me bright eyed and bushy tailed...another night of blissful
sleep-Sweet!...it also brings us the last 3 of the group, Ted, Jilbert, and
Ste...
No comments:
Post a Comment